Privacy is a fundamental right of every individual/entity. At Dash, we strive to protect your privacy at all times, it’s at the very core of our ethos. We take it very seriously, and strongly feel you should too.
The terms “We” / “Us” / “Our” individually and collectively refer to Dash Technologies Inc (shall deem to include its Subsidiaries, Successors and Permitted assigns) and the terms “You” /”Your” / “Yourself” refer to the users.
Your privacy is of utmost importance to us. We do not publish, sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
“Personal Information” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been made anonymous or aggregated so that it can no longer be used to identify a specific person, whether in combination with other information or otherwise. As its name suggests, “Sensitive Information” is a more sensitive subset of personal information and if such information is considered sensitive under applicable law then it will be handled in accordance with such laws. Further, we also collect mobile numbers, email id, address, educations records, past employment records.
When you use our website and mobile application, we collect and store your Personal Information that is received from you. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide a safe, secure, efficient, smooth experience while using our Services. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website and mobile application to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect Personal Information about you that we consider necessary for achieving a purpose.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of your information. By ‘your information’ we mean any information about you that you or third parties provide to us.
- We will be transparent in our dealings with you and will inform you about how we will collect and use your information.
- If we have collected your information for a particular purpose, we will not use it for anything else unless you have been informed and, where relevant or your permission obtained.
- We will continue to review and assess the quality of our information.
- We will observe the rights granted to you under applicable privacy and data protection laws, and will ensure that queries relating to privacy issues are promptly and transparently dealt.
- We will ensure that when we outsource any processes, then such sub-contractors have appropriate security measures in place and will contractually require them to comply with these Privacy Principles and data protection laws.
- We may transfer your personal information within Dash and/or to other third parties, service providers if required limited to the fulfillment of the purpose. Your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in a country other than the one in which it was collected, this may include the United States. When we do so, we transfer the information in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- We have necessary procedures and controls to help ensure that personal information is protected no matter what country it is stored in or transferred to.
When you use our website, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your devices. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the website and mobile application, resolve technical difficulties and provide you with the appropriate services (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content).
a) “Cookies” are pieces of information that are stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard disk, for record-keeping purposes. Cookies only identify your computer and not you personally.
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide you, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to users for website and mobile application (i.e. email, telephone, etc.) develop safety features, authenticate users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Process transaction and sent intimation through email and SMS on your registered email id and mobile number as per applicable data protection laws.
- Verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes;
- Sent invoices through email on your registered email id.
- Manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services or illegal activities; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, updates from time to time, where permissible and according to local applicable data protection laws.
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
- Geo-location information to provide you with location-based services (such as search results, and other personalized content).
Subject to applicable law, we shall delete your Personal Information upon your written request; Dash will make reasonable attempts to delete all instances of the information in their entirety.
a) We may disclose your Personal Information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Dash in order to deliver our Services to you that, in some cases, are targeted for your interests. We minimize the amount of disclosure of Personal Information, we disclose to what is directly relevant and necessary to accomplish the specified purpose. As stated above, we do not disclose your Personal Information to any third parties for their promotional, marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
b) We may be required to disclose your Personal Information with government authorities and agencies for the purposes of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses. You agree and consent for us to disclose your information if so required under the applicable law.
a) You may correct your account information at any time by logging into your online web account. If you wish to cancel or revoke your account, please email us at email@example.com and we will process your request in the 15 working days. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law.
b) When you sign in to your account on our Services, we may give you the option to stay signed in to your account for a certain period. If you are using a public or shared computer, we encourage you not to choose to stay signed in. You or any other user of the computer/browser you signed in on will be able to view and access most parts of your account and take certain specific actions during this signed in period without any further authorization to use the account.
c) You can typically end your signed in session by either signing out and/or clearing your cookies. If you have certain browser privacy settings enabled, simply closing your browser may also end your signed in session. If you are using a public or shared computer, you should sign out and/or clear your cookies when you are done using our Services to protect your account and your Personal Information.
To protect your privacy and security, we will verify your identity before granting access or making changes to your personally-identifying information. If you have registered your profile on us, your User ID and Password are required to access your profile information.
We seek permission for our Service for collecting and syncing of contact information from your system and device as per the permission system used through web and mobile operating system. If you initially permit the collection of this information, IOS users can later disable it by changing the contacts settings on respective mobile device. The Android and other platform may or not provide such settings.
You may opt out of receiving update, promotional and marketing messages from us in accordance to applicable law by following the instructions in those messages or you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested, or our ongoing business relations.
a) We seek to store your Personal Information in secure operating environments that are not accessible to the general public. We also ensure that the security measures are in place to protect against the loss, unauthorized access, misuse or alteration of your Personal Information by our employees or third parties, however, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage environment can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot give an absolute assurance that the information you provide to us will be secure at all times.
b) We will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorized access to your Personal Information. We will rely on you for telling us if you experience any unusual events that may indicate a breach in your information security. We will then seek to investigate whether the security breach was related to the data transmissions from our Services and let you know what steps can be taken to rectify the problem. Further action, such as reporting incidents to the police or other relevant authorities, may also be required.
Our Services are generally not aimed at children. If, however, we collect and use information about children, such as to develop an educational resource, we will comply with industry guidelines and applicable data protection laws.
We cannot guarantee the privacy or security of your information once you provide it to a third party and we encourage you to evaluate the privacy and security policies of third party before entering into a transaction and choosing to share your information.
For purpose of providing the Services to you, third party service provider associates with the Dash and get involved in managing, handling, storage, processing and transmitting information of Dash which includes all sub-contractor, consultant and/or representatives of third party.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY METHOD TO ASSESS OR VERIFY THE VERACITY OF YOUR INFORMATION PROVIDED IS CURRENT OR ACCURATE.