Bench sales marketing recruiter
NO (on-site requirements)
1 to 2 Years
- Experience in US IT Bench Sales/Recruitment for clients/vendors in USA.
- Marketing C-Suit Level (Executive Level) Bench Consultants by posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements.
- Handling with senior level requirements for consultants based on their experience and preferences.
- Experience on working with any job portals for searching the requirements to the consultants through DICE, Monster, Corp to Corp (Tech Fetch), and Career Builders, Indeed, Etc.
- Knowledge with various visa statuses in USA such as US Citizen, Green Card Holder, H1B Visa and OPT EAD, L2-EAD, E3.
- Having Good knowledge of tax terms like Corp-to-Corp, 1099 W2
- Search for the suitable requirements to the Bench consultants and strong experience in marketing bench consultants
- Should Submit the appropriate consultants resumes to the Direct Vendors
- Requirement drawing from preferred vendors by mass E-Mailing the Hot-list to the vendor Database
- Exposure in coordinating with bench consultants and understanding their skills and expertise area and getting the requirements as per their comfortability.
- Maintaining the effective database by keeping the track records of consultants and vendors for future references.
- Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network daily basis to get the H1B/bench candidates placed in minimal turnaround time
- Broadcasting the consultants profile to Vendors on regular basis.
- Handling post interview aspects such as follow-up with the vendor for interview feedback, POs Joining and MSA.
- Strong Experience in marketing bench consultants.