The number of online shoppers has risen dramatically as the internet has been more widely used. As a result, an increasing number of e-commerce stores have emerged. Magento has become a household name in the e-commerce industry. As a result, a professional Magento developer is required.
So, here are some pointers on how to hire Magento developers who can help you build a strong e-commerce store and boost conversions. Let’s get into the details.
Magento Market Size and Stats:
- Magento users have a 3% quicker growth rate than non-Magento users in their ecommerce businesses.
- The USA found a total of 2, 37,975 Magento-based websites in 2019.
- It accounts for about 1.2% of total web usage. Over 250,000 live dynamic websites currently use Magento.
- About 400,000 business owners use the Magento layout.
- Magento is the preferred platform for the top 1000 retailers, including Adidas and Walmart, with a combined net worth of $51 billion.
- Magento is the world’s seventh most popular content management system. Magento’s global market share is 1.9%, and it is the second most widely used pure Ecommerce CMS.
- Although the current version of Magento, 2.3.2, was released in June 2019, the widely adopted modifications of Magento 1. x are still actively used. Users of the older variations appear to be migrating to Magento 2.3 version.
Tips to Hire the Best Magento Developer:
First and foremost, you must have a clear idea of your requirements. Here are a few things to think about before beginning your hiring process and how to find the right one:
- Ratings & Reviews
Before you employ a Magento developer, make sure to look at their ratings and reviews. Go to their website and social media profiles to learn more about them. If everything else fails, you can contact their prior customers for accurate feedback.
- Check the Portfolio
You can look at a developer’s portfolio before hiring them. You can look at their number of projects, level of expertise, proficiency, designs, frameworks, qualifications, and lesion plans in this regard. Almost every developer has a portfolio on their official website, which you can look at before hiring.
- References can Help
References can help you in choosing a reliable developer for your company. You might ask your relatives and friends for a few recommendations and examine their prior work to choose the best one.
- Share Project Details
It is a critical step in communicating your requirements to the developer. If they don’t understand your needs, you’ll have to keep asking them to update your site. You won’t be able to finish your e-commerce website before the deadline. In this instance, you’ll need to hire a Magento developer who can create your website quickly and on time.
- Availability for a Specific Task
If you require a Magento developer for specific work and want to hire them on a contract basis, be sure they are available. You don’t have a lot of time to wait for their response, and you should check out their communication system before hiring. Although such developers cannot provide 24×7 services, you can communicate with them through their social media profiles outside of office hours. Otherwise, you can reach out to them via mail or phone.
Skills that Need to Check in a Magento Developer:
Because Magento is such a difficult platform, you should double-check a Magento developer’s technical knowledge before hiring them. To find the best Magento development services, look for the following:
- Industry Experience
Because a Magento developer will be working on your online business, they should have prior industry experience. As a result, you can look over their previous work and hire the ideal person to handle new problems. They must also be familiar with the Magento platform’s frameworks, functions, and features.
- Qualified & Skilled
No one wants to hire someone who isn’t professional, so make sure they are qualified experts before you hire them. The development agency will work on your business, and their lack of professionalism will reflect poorly on your company. As a result, make completely sure you hire a professional developer.
- Art of Handling Pressure
An expert Magento development agency can manage various projects simultaneously and has a huge team dedicated to their projects. As a result, they can work under pressure and meet deadlines. However, you cannot expect the same level of professionalism from a freelancer because they might easily stop working at any time without notice.
- Development Expertise
You should check their development expertise, and they should be familiar with Magento development, custom e-commerce platforms, Magento modules, theme design and development, shopping cart and custom extension development.
- Creative Skills
If you hire a front-end developer, you should look into their creative abilities. Their innovative ideas might make your website stand out. You’ll need some creative minds to create a dynamic online store.
Where to Find Expert & Certified Magento Developer?
You can hire a Magento developer on a few different platforms:
- Job Portals
- Professional Social Platforms such as LinkedIn & Glassdoor.
- B2B Marketplaces like Clutch & GoodFirm.
- Hire a Developer from a well-known e-commerce website app development company.
- A firm that specializes in staffing like Rekrooting.
Are you looking for the Best Magento E-commerce App Development Company to work with?
Choosing the perfect e-commerce development services is a challenging and time-consuming process. The Magento developer you hire now will significantly impact your project and have a long-term effect.
If you’re looking for the best Magento app development company in the USA, go no further and get in touch with us today!
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- Healthcare App Development Trends, Features and Challenges in 2022
- Telemedicine App Development: Types, Features, Technologies, Benefits, and Cost
- Top 5 Software Trends to Rule the Roost in 2022
- Cost of Hiring Remote AI/ML Developers: Your Final Estimation Guide is Here
- Delivering Digital Transformation to Manufacturing Industry with No-Code Apps
- Tips To Hire Dedicated Magento Developers in 2022
- Top 6 Brilliant IoT Mobile Business App Ideas for Startups to Launch in 2022
- MVP Development for App Idea: Why to Choose and How Effective It Is?
- 5 Enormous Challenges That Artificial Intelligence Will Face In 2022
- Artificial Intelligence vs. Machine Learning vs. Deep Learning: What Differentiate Them