9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (US Time Zone)
- Design, install, upgrade and maintain large-scale enterprise GIS applications and geodatabases.
- Participate in all phases of system software lifecycle, including design, development, and testing.
- Build new agile enterprise GIS environments, architecture diagrams, technical designs and solution blueprints.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using GIS technology.
- Perform systems management and integration functions. Research, test, and verify proper functioning of software patches and fixes.
- Requires Master’s degree in Computer Science,
- Information Technology, or a closely-related field, plus 2 years’
- will also accept IT-rel Bach + 5 yrs rel exp
Progressive experience with each of the following:
- integrating geo-spatial databases with existing legacy DBMS systems, including ArcSDE, SQL Server, MongoDB, Oracle and PostgreSQL; performing various enterprise GIS software installations and configurations using ArcGIS Desktop, ArcFM, ArcGIS Server, FME, SDE geodatabase, ArcGIS Portal, Web Adaptors and ArcGIS extension; writing QA-QC automation scripts, FME scripts, python/.NET scripts and PL/SQL database scripts for possible automation through UC4 agent and FME servers; and experience with various Web UI frameworks and geo-database versioning, partitioning and integration through ETLs. (In lieu of the foregoing, will accept a Bachelor’s degree in CS, IT or related, plus 5 years of the stated experience.) All experience may be gained concurrently.
Position reports to our Dublin, OH office and requires ability to travel, and relocate, to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. to work on short-term and long-term projects.