Minimum of 3+ years
Any Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Acting as a first point of contact dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Manage and Maintain Calendar for Reporting Manager and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Organizing events and conferences.(If needed)
- Reminding the managers and Team Leads for important tasks and deadlines.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on issues in a timely manner.
- Managing databases, documents, and MIS and filing systems.
- Take dictation, attend meetings and keep minutes
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing emails.
- Follow up about current projects.
- Maintain correspondence on behalf of the manager with the concerns
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.( If Needed)
- To assist the reporting head in day-to-day operations.
- Should be expertise in working with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in Content writing and Drafting is a must
- Experience in working with Google Sheets, Google Forms
- Experience in checking Google calendar and schedule meetings using Zoom and Google meet interfaces
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are essential.
- Should possess a good ability to work with a strategic mindset.
- Shorthand and excellent typing skills, speed, and accuracy are desired.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Presentable and Confident personality.
- Flexible and mature approach with the ability to work unsupervised.