In the era of new possibilities, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is opening new doors across various industries. Typically, we use AI for collaboration among smartwatches, security systems, and home appliances. In improving user experience using AI, the idea of human-machine collaboration has been redefined.
In many industries, businesses are looking to evolve their processes through an AI-driven shift. Whether it’s in healthcare, finance, or manufacturing, artificial intelligence is changing the way industries work. This increasing industry acceptance of AI has paved the way for the discovery and creation of new methods for our existing workforce.
The Digital Era’s Healthcare Hurdle:
The evolution of medical science has raised life expectancies, improved patient healthcare, and made previously terminal diagnoses treatable. However, even with all the advancements made by medical science, some things have remained relatively archaic. Facing an increasing demand for services, expanding costs, and a workforce struggling to meet patient demands, the healthcare industry has been in desperate need of streamlining processes.
Healthcare providers are often struggling to keep up with advancements made in their field, because finding what technologies to invest in and implementing these technologies has to provide a clear benefit to all of those involved. Typically, introducing new tech requires a system overhaul, but with AI, evolution becomes far easier.
How AI is Revolutionizing Healthcare:
The potential for AI in healthcare is huge, as it adapts to mimic advanced actions more efficiently, quickly, and at a lower cost than human beings. Just like in our every-day lives, AI’s role in the future of healthcare is integral for sustainable growth and efficiency. Examples of how AI is revolutionizing the industry include:
- Robot-Assisted Surgery Procedure- Cognitive surgical robotics collect information from real surgical procedures to improve already existing surgical methods. Using artificial intelligence, doctors can collect data from pre-operation medical records while obtaining insights, helping reduce treatment time and the margin of error.
- Drug Development- AI is being applied to drug production in order to help scientists recognize promising trials earlier in the development process, meaning they can focus on developing only those that have the most potential for success and can save years on testing.
- Cyber Security- In the healthcare industry, it is essential to keep all patient-related data secure and confidential. Introducing intuitive artificial intelligence and machine learning programs not only keeps data secure but provides an extra layer of safety to sensitive material.
- Highly Accurate Diagnoses- Thousands of extremely detailed pathology images can give accurate diagnoses and forecast the best possible anti-cancer drug combinations. In medical imaging diagnostics, this technology helps radiologists catch details which escape the human eye.
- Health Monitoring- AI & ML based technologies monitor a person’s health. They monitor the pulse and body temperature, ensuring there are not major drops or spikes. If there is a need to worry, the AI-enabled health monitoring system automatically notifies medical personnel.
- Dosage Error Reduction- Patients have to be given proper dosages, because sometimes evenone extra dose of medicine can cause long-lasting detrimental effects on a patient’s health. Artificial intelligence technology is designed to reduce the margin of medical errors that may occur during dosage prescription.
The Future of AI in Healthcare:
Over the next few years, the strongest possibilities for AI in healthcare are hybrid models, where clinicians are supported in diagnosis, treatment planning, and classifying risk factors, but have to be the end decision maker for a patient’s care.
The ease of using AI will result in faster adoption by healthcare providers in order to mitigate perceived risk and deliver measurable progress in patient outcomes and operational efficiency at scale.
The ability of artificial intelligence is hard to ignore. The number of successful case studies and examples will continue to grow as hospitals and physicians continue to see the improvement AI can bring to their field.
AI looks to make sense of complex medical data, gain insights, and better identify patterns in behavior to help navigate the future of healthcare. Not only is Dash planning on being part of this new revolution, but we intend to be the glue holding together healthcare and reliable technology for years to come.
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- App Development (17)
- AR/VR (4)
- Artificial Intelligence (45)
- AWS (1)
- Block Chain (4)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- Dot Net (3)
- E-commerce (1)
- Enterprise Mobility (4)
- Healthcare (23)
- Internet of Things (8)
- Machine Learning (16)
- Magento (3)
- Manufacturing (6)
- Medical Device (9)
- Mobile App Development (30)
- Real Estate (4)
- Retail (5)
- RPA (2)
- Software Development (10)
- Startup Dash (5)
- Technology (16)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Web App Development (3)
- World (1)
- The Important Features Of Blockchain Technology
- How Technology Transforms Real Estate to Cope Up with Trends
- How to Integrate Firebase Crashlytics in Flutter: In-depth Guide
- Swift vs. Flutter: Which is Best for iOS App Development in 2022?
- Business Intelligence App Development: Benefits to Optimize Modern Businesses
- Things to Consider While Choosing a Software Development Team
- Blockchain Application Development: Things You Should Know
- Things to Consider Before Integrating AR/VR Into Your Real Estate Business
- How Software Development Revolutionizes the Healthcare Sector
- Agile Vs Scrum Vs DevOps: How They Are Different?