Google’s parent organization Alphabet as of late reported their Huge Plan to offer alleviation to promoters affected by the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic. While we don’t have a particular subtleties on the program yet, Google has said that it will offer the accompanying:
“$340 million in Google Ads credits available to all SMBs with active accounts over the past year. Credit notifications will appear in their Google Ads accounts and can be used at any point until the end of 2020 across our advertising platforms.”
When Google releases more details, such as time frame, level of spend required to receive credits, or the number of credits offered to each advertiser, we will make another announcement. Rest assured that Dash Technologies is doing absolutely everything in its power to help bring financial relief to its advertising clients.
About Dash Technologies
Dash Technologies is Global professional Services Company with Headquarter in Columbus, OH and business centers in NJ and India focused on delivering excellence in complex digital environment with relentless dedication in IT consulting and services that work at the node of business and technology to help develops, implements, and manages Google Ads, MSN Ads, Verizon Media Ads (Yahoo), Amazon Ads, and Facebook advertising accounts, enabling clients to maximize internet advertising results while saving time and money. Proper setup and management of these powerful programs will likely make the difference between an advertiser’s success or failure.
In order to drive optimal performance across both paid and organic search, Dash Technologies also offers search engine optimization (SEO), and Search engine marketing (SEM) management.
Dash’s full-service smart digital marketing solution enables clients to focus on their core business while achieving the best possible results from their marketing efforts.
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- App Development (17)
- AR/VR (4)
- Artificial Intelligence (45)
- AWS (1)
- Block Chain (4)
- Digital Marketing (3)
- Dot Net (3)
- E-commerce (1)
- Enterprise Mobility (4)
- Healthcare (23)
- Internet of Things (8)
- Machine Learning (16)
- Magento (3)
- Manufacturing (6)
- Medical Device (9)
- Mobile App Development (30)
- Real Estate (4)
- Retail (5)
- RPA (2)
- Software Development (10)
- Startup Dash (5)
- Technology (16)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Web App Development (3)
- World (1)
- The Important Features Of Blockchain Technology
- How Technology Transforms Real Estate to Cope Up with Trends
- How to Integrate Firebase Crashlytics in Flutter: In-depth Guide
- Swift vs. Flutter: Which is Best for iOS App Development in 2022?
- Business Intelligence App Development: Benefits to Optimize Modern Businesses
- Things to Consider While Choosing a Software Development Team
- Blockchain Application Development: Things You Should Know
- Things to Consider Before Integrating AR/VR Into Your Real Estate Business
- How Software Development Revolutionizes the Healthcare Sector
- Agile Vs Scrum Vs DevOps: How They Are Different?