See On Site (SOS) Delivery Buy Your Electronic Products with Ease!
What about an application to order electrical parts that are accessible via smartphones/tablets? See On Site (SOS) Delivery App gives the users access to order electrical parts (assets) from the stores and helps them place requests for its delivery through the app, making it convenient to receive the ordered products. You can acquire the best brands and products according to your requirements and needs!
Our client James Van Zant is an electrician and owner of a small electrical service business. He has had to contend with the recurring issue of obtaining parts on the job. It is not unusual for a tech to arrive on a job only to discover they lack a part needed to complete the repair.
The only solution is for the highly paid, skilled technician to leave the job site to pick up the part. However, James has a brilliant and cost-saving idea to resolve this issue with an On-Demand Parts Delivery Service he will call See On Site Delivery. He has engaged the services of Dash Technologies Inc. to convert his idea into reality.
We had many brainstorming sessions with our team and clients. Our QA and business analysis explored the industry, developed a robust app development plan and created a project scope James wanted. He approved everything we suggested, including project scope, deliverables, cost, and timeline.
Dash team proactively focused on improving the processes to make them more efficient and successful, saving time & resources, and delivering the best results without compromising quality performance. Our dynamic expert team extended excellent servicing experience and believed in customer satisfaction at its core.
This project aims to build a hybrid application per James’s requirements. Dash must gather all the business requirements to bring an idea from thought to paper, so all easily understand the concept. We have faced some of the main challenges like this, which were:
- Interactive UI/UX Designs
- Monitoring User base
- Admin Dashboard
- Driver Staff Interface (Android, iOS)
- Mapping with Geo Location
- Robust Security
- Customer Interface (Android, iOS)
The end goal of the See On Site Delivery App is to ease ordering electrical assets online and get them delivered to their doorstep. After the research and analysis phases were completed, Dash decided on the solution for See On Site app to tackle the above-mentioned issues. We came up with the solutions like:
- Ordering within the application.
- Tracking the status/geolocation of the delivery person by the customer.
- Verifying the correct order number within the application.
- The delivery person can accept no more than one order.
- Payment for the orders within the application by the customers.
Dash delivered top innovative features and specifications, including:
- User Profile
- Geo Location
- Accept Job Alert
- Link to Business Website
- Sign up
- Notification Alert
- Confirm Delivery Request
- Delivery Confirmation
We implemented our research insights into a lean and agile design process. Have a look:
The app will be monetized via in-app advertising as well as a subscription-based model for James to sell to other similar businesses. The app would be free to consumers with in-app advertising. Dash is recommending a Hybrid app to support both Android and iOS platforms.
The key benefits realized by the client as a result of the successful project include:
- User Management: Admin will have access to add, delete, and edit the profiles of customers and the drivers.
- Store Management: The admin can add, edit, or delete any store listed on the customer’s homepage.
- Order Management (Customers): The admin can manage the orders placed by the customers.
- Delivery Request Management (Customers): The admin can manage the orders placed by the customers.
- Delivery Request Management (Drivers): Admins have access to review and reject/remove any delivery request that the drivers have accepted.
- Track GPS of Drivers : Admins can track the activities of the drivers, miles traveled, miles covered by the drivers, and after accepting the delivery request.
- Driver Status : Ability to see the availability of the driver.
Want to Develop A Mobile App for Your Startup?
With sheer customer satisfaction in mind, we are profoundly dedicated to developing highly intriguing apps that strictly meet the business requirements and catering a broad spectrum of projects.
The top-notch Web and Mobile App Development Company Dash Technologies is a first-rate choice of clients worldwide.