Our client, FilmFest Theaters is a growing leader in the film & entertainment industry. Becoming successful through its dedication to customer engagement and retention, it has quickly expanded throughout the Midwest.
FilmFest Theaters’ initial application developer had left them with errors and a generalized format for their application, MovieCaddy. However, FilmFest Theaters wanted to create a new iteration of MovieCaddy, which catered specifically to each customer’s need. Because of this, there were a few, specific problems FilmFest Theaters wanted Dash to address, such as:
- Users were unable to filter movies based on both their desired times and specific locations.
- Users were unable to receive the full benefits of the application, as the initial iteration had errors in its code and regularly crashed.
- The first iteration was informational, not interactive.
After FilmFest Theaters reached out to Dash Technologies Inc. for assistance in creating a seamless, user-centered app with a more customized movie-going experience, Dash delivered with the following solutions:
- List of Latest Released Movies – Here users can choose from a list of all the latest released films and find just the right movie for whatever mood they’re in.
- Theater Selection – Provides users with a list of movie theaters in their city to select from, even if they aren’t FilmFest Theaters’ locations.
- Showtime Selection – This application allows users to choose from the various showtimes available for any movie in a theater.
- Seat Availability and Reservations – Using this application, users can check the seat availability and reserve where they want to be seated.
- Graphical User Interface – Allows both tech savvy and non-tech savvy people to easily navigate the application.
- Online Payment Gateway – Online ticket purchasing using their credit and debit cards provides users with a secure payment gateway.