HealthQuilt’s CEO Kim Dunn, M.D., Ph.D is improving what needs to be changed at the very foundation of healthcare.
“We’re genuinely defining and measuring quality with every patient we see,” said Dunn.
In order to mitigate cost and streamline their processes, as well as be available to patients via telemedicine, HealthQuilt partnered with Dash to create a well-rounded Operation Support System (OSS). An OSS helps support both patients and medical staff by providing a system of monitoring, controlling, analyzing, and managing telecommunications and network processes, if done correctly.
HealthQuilt specifically wanted Dash to support them in streamlining these processes:
- Boosting staff collaboration and productivity
- Meeting healthcare compliance regulations
- Improving patient experiences
- Making their OSS compatible with other systems
After inspecting many technology providers, HealthQuilt hired Dash Technologies to mobilize its health information across different healthcare systems. With Dash’s help, HealthQuilt developed an end-to-end solution so facilities can function with a comprehensive support system. These solutions include:
- Increasing the ease of access to healthcare providers
- Coordinating safer and more effective care for patients
- Streamlining services to offer affordable, transparent pricing
- Offering 24/7 access to support staff, which can help answer questions for each patient
- Providing access to specialists via telemedicine
Dash also built clinical applications that capture Electronic Health Records (EHR) and subsequently Electronic Medical Records (EMR) by healthcare providers through an efficient process.