Command Care: A Mobile App that Helps Patients to Find Nurse
Command Care application gives confidence to the patients requiring medical care to find the proper nurse for their ailment. This application will be helpful for the patients to search for nurses within their area. The end goal of the Command Care application is to bring the patients and the nurses together to get the desired care and attention that the patient needs for their illness.
Our client Arabia El is a certified nurse who believes there is a market to connect nurses to in-home healthcare patients and families that might be a disruptive technology that makes a difference in the lives of thousands of patients. This project aims to build a hybrid application per the requirements of our client Arabia El. The hybrid application should be accessible via smartphones/tablets. The client’s main aim is to develop a digital platform for nurses and patients where they can connect and avail themselves of the best medical service. Thus client approached Dash Technologies with this fantastic idea, and we have turned it successfully into reality.
Dash team proactively focused on improving the processes to make them more efficient and successful, saving time & resources, and delivering the best results without compromising quality performance. We heard our client patiently, and after a brief team meeting, we approached her with the final proposal that included everything, from wireframing, design, and features to development, deployment, and cost details.
Our development team held stand-up meetings with her and discussed the project’s progress daily. The client Arabia EI was in the loop in every process, and each step was taken with her approval. The project was completed by the deadline as specified by our client.
Our client Arabia EI wanted to create an online platform available for Android and iOS where app users can easily book nurses for medical care at home. Dash has faced some of the main challenges like this, which were:
- UI/UX designs
- Payment gateway
- Geo-location & zip code focus
- License credential check
- Subscription to access
- Locate nurse/patients
After the research and analysis phases were completed, to tackle the issues mentioned above, Dash decided on the solution for the Command Care app, where patients can easily book nurses for medical care at home. We came up with the solutions like:
- Patients will sign up for the application.
- They need to create profiles by filling in the relevant information.
- Next, they need to upload health-related documents and IDs.
- Now, they can choose the subscription plans from the options.
- Based on their subscription plan, they need to make payments.
- Once the patient finalizes the nurse based on his search and tries to reach out, he will be able to see the nurse’s contact number, time availability, and hourly charges.
- Nurses need to follow the same process to set up an account with the application.
- They need to provide details, like License number, hours of availability, their hourly charge, and their category of clinicians.
- The nurses will be able to upload documents about their license or Govt. ID proof, or any other document that the nurses would like to.
- Once the account is set up, nurses need to verify their licenses.
- After license verification, they need to pay a one-time fee.
- Now, the profile is created and they will be notified when any patients select the nurse for the treatment.
- If a patient chooses a nurse to treat their ailment, the nurses could be contacted on the phone number that the nurses would be mentioning in the application at the time of registration.
- Frontend (Android/iOS)- Flutter
- Backend/Database- .Net & SQL
- Admin- PHP
Features & Specifications
Dash delivered top innovative features and specifications, including:
- Image capture
- Geo-location & zip code focus
- Payment gateway
- 5-star ratings
- Profile creation
- Document storage
- Friends and connections
- Chat and live chat
We implemented our research insights into a lean and agile design process. Let’s explore the design engineered by expert designers
The end goal of the Command Care application is to bring the patients and the nurses together to get the desired care and attention that the patient needs for their illness.
The key benefits realized by the client as a result of the successful project include:
- On arrival of search results by the patients, the patients must be able to view a list of all nurses based on zip code.
- System should return a message like “incorrect login credentials” if the user enters the wrong credentials.
- Ability to view the nurse’s name, expertise, hours of availability, and hourly charges.
- Ability to view the phone number of the nurse to contact them.
- Support all latest browsers/versions of the following browsers like Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, and Safari.
- Ability to view plans and their duration.
- Ability to choose a mode of payment.
Get Your On-Demand Doctor/Nurse App Solution
Enter the rapidly increasing on-demand industry and create an online platform where on-demand doctors/nurses can be available for the people in need.
Dash Technologies is a leading mobile app development company developing on-demand mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms. Get in touch today!