Artificial Intelligence – The Future of Integrated Solutions:
Artificial intelligence (AI) is revolutionizing industries, products, and core capabilities by delivering dramatically enhanced experiences. Although the field of AI is still relatively new, it is packed with tremendous opportunity. For individuals and businesses alike, being competent in artificial intelligence can provide nearly limitless opportunity.
AI on the Edge Deep Dive Round Table
Join us on Thursday, 22 April 2021 at 2 PM (EST) for AI on the Edge Deep Dive Round Table, where we will bring together attendees for an in-depth discussion about the challenges, needs, and future trends of AI and edge computing, while gathering unique audience and expert perspectives in an interactive round table discussion.
The webinar will include:
- How to drive innovations in AI and edge computing
- The challenges, needs, and future trends of AI and edge computing from multiple perspectives
- Real-world scenarios aimed at proving competitive edge and replicability
Meet Our Experts:
In this webinar, Mark Wallinger (VP of Sales and Marketing), Pavan Kalyan (Solution Architect), and Sen Ram (VP of Delivery & Innovation) will explore the cloud-native, edge-first server platform’s deep dive into the power of AI to the edge.
Register today to reserve your spot.
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- How Machine Learning Help to Cut Costs Spent on Treatment and Care
- How to Choose the Right Type of Mobile App
- How AI/ML is Revolutionizing Medical Device Industry
- Artificial Intelligence in E-commerce: Industry Use Cases
- Experience History and Art in a Whole New Way with AR in Museums
- How Can Healthcare AI Chatbots Benefit Patients?
- App Development Cost in 2022 – A Definitive Guide to Calculate Costs
- Impact of Mobile Apps on Oil and Gas Industry
- Bringing the Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- How AI is Elevating Rapid Growth in Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)