Minimum of 3 to 5 years
Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread, about best practices in the industry.
- Exposure to the Tech industry and working with experts.
- Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards.
- Include and optimize all content for SEO
- Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
- Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- Produce well- researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts or content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practiciesand familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers.
- Follow an editorial calendar collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery
- Develop related content for multiple platforms, such as websites, email marketing, product, descriptions, videos & blogs.
- Monitor and analyse the performance of KPIs to offer suggestions for improvement.
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of a website in search results.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high quality output, record of excellent writing demonstrated in a
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, Including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Strict adherence to the style guides of each company and their policies for publication.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google docs and Microsoft word, excel, outlook, &power point.
- Familiarity with each client’s requirements and the company’s brand, image, products and services.