ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, open-source web framework from Microsoft and is a good option to create modern web or internet applications that can be positioned to the cloud. Many Developers use .NET 4.x Development platform to fabricate scalable and high-performance applications. ASP.NET Core is just a redesigned ASP.NET 4.x with some added and enhanced features. In summary, ASP.NET Core is an upgraded version of the .NET platform.
An experienced developer would choose ASP.NET Core for the following 7 reasons for its popularity:
- Container Support
- Cross-platform Implementation
- Simplified Coding Environment
- Open-source and Modular Framework
- CSRF Protection
- Flexible Deployment
- Why Blockchain Technology is Unique for the Mobile App Development Industry
- Rising Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Trends in 2020
- Dash Technologies Inc is Making Its Place in the List of INC 5000 Companies.
- Instructions to Use Technology to Make a Better Workplace
- Google Announces $340 Million in COVID-19: Relief Advertising Credits