ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, open-source web framework from Microsoft and is a good option to create modern web or internet applications that can be positioned to the cloud. Many Developers use .NET 4.x Development platform to fabricate scalable and high-performance applications. ASP.NET Core is just a redesigned ASP.NET 4.x with some added and enhanced features. In summary, ASP.NET Core is an upgraded version of the .NET platform.
An experienced developer would choose ASP.NET Core for the following 7 reasons for its popularity:
- Container Support
- Cross-platform Implementation
- Simplified Coding Environment
- Open-source and Modular Framework
- CSRF Protection
- Flexible Deployment
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- How Machine Learning Help to Cut Costs Spent on Treatment and Care
- How to Choose the Right Type of Mobile App
- How AI/ML is Revolutionizing Medical Device Industry
- Artificial Intelligence in E-commerce: Industry Use Cases
- Experience History and Art in a Whole New Way with AR in Museums
- How Can Healthcare AI Chatbots Benefit Patients?
- App Development Cost in 2022 – A Definitive Guide to Calculate Costs
- Impact of Mobile Apps on Oil and Gas Industry
- Bringing the Power of Artificial Intelligence (AI) to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- How AI is Elevating Rapid Growth in Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASC)