ASP.NET Core is a cross-platform, open-source web framework from Microsoft and is a good option to create modern web or internet applications that can be positioned to the cloud. Many Developers use .NET 4.x Development platform to fabricate scalable and high-performance applications. ASP.NET Core is just a redesigned ASP.NET 4.x with some added and enhanced features. In summary, ASP.NET Core is an upgraded version of the .NET platform.
An experienced developer would choose ASP.NET Core for the following 7 reasons for its popularity:
- Container Support
- Cross-platform Implementation
- Simplified Coding Environment
- Open-source and Modular Framework
- CSRF Protection
- Flexible Deployment
We’re technology experts with a passion for bringing concepts to life. By leveraging a unique, consultative process and an agile development approach, we translate business challenges into technology solutions.
- HIPAA Compliance Mobile App Development: A Complete Guide
- .NET vs. Node.js: What to Choose for Web Development?
- Rise of the Chatbot: How AI is Revolutionizing Customer Service
- Grow Your Business: Technology Trends that will Shape Innovations in 2021/22
- Wealth Management: Augmenting Wealth using Artificial Intelligence